7 Steps of Creative Thinking
Raphael DiLuzio is an art professor, entrepreneur and creative thinker. He was struck by an 18-Wheeler which gave him amnesia. He lost his ability to speak and his ability to draw.
He retaught himself to speak and gives us the 7 Steps of Creative Thinking. They are:
1. Form a question, an idea, or a problem in your head that you want to solve.
2. Research it.
3. Finally say, “Enough is enough.” In other words, don’t get stuck in the research phase.
4. Gestation—You need to detach and give the problem space.
5. Then you should have that, “Eureka Moment.”
6. Then you have to make it or “bring it into being.”
7. Then Test it, get criticism or share it with the world.
Have a question or idea you need answered? Watch the video and then follow these steps and don’t be surprised when you have your own, “Eureka Moment.”
Click here to watch the video, or if you’re on the site, just click the arrow below.